• To maximise the number of sponsors supporting the Club and to maximise revenue from the sponsorship base.
• To manage the relationship between the Club and sponsors to ensure that all sponsors are serviced to a high level and are retained on a long term basis.
• To provide support to the Executive and Committee members to ensure the efficient management of Club sponsorship activities.
• Develop a proposal, for ratification by the Committee, for sponsorship packages to be offered by the Club to attract as broad a sponsorship as possible.
• Co-ordinate all sponsorship for all areas of the club.
• Meet the sponsorship budget target set as part of the annual financial planning process.
• Ensure all existing sponsors are contacted three months prior to the season commencement
• Seek out new sponsors to supplement existing sponsors.
• Ensure sponsors signage is in place and all other aspects of sponsorship packages are in place prior to the commencement of the season.
• Arrange a sponsors dinner (as part of the annual luncheon) at an appropriate time of the year.
• Ensure all sponsorship agreements are honoured.
• Maintain contact with all corporate sponsors throughout the season.
• Maintain strong relationships with all Club sponsors.
• Reports to the President & Club Secretary.
• Liaises with the Club Committee.
• Liaises with Sponsors.
• Supports Sponsorship coordinators and any person responsible for providing services associated with sponsorships.
• Sponsorship Coordinator is accountable to the President and the General Committee.
• Provide a report on portfolio operations to the monthly Committee meeting as required.
• Seek ratification from the appropriate Committee member prior to committing the Club to any financial expenditure or action.
• The Sponsorship Coordinator shall seek ratification from the General Committee of sponsorship packages offered by the Club and shall thereafter have the authority to act within the limits of the packages without reference to the General Committee.